Mapping-Enhanced Counseling: An Introduction
N. G. Bartholomew and D. F. Dansereau; 2008; 74 pages
About this manual
Mapping-Enhanced Counseling: An Introduction provides an overview with case examples of ways to incorporate mapping-enhanced counseling into your practice.
Sections of this manual include:
• Introduction: TCU Mapping-Enhanced Counseling -- Introduction and overview to working with TCU Mapping-Enhanced Counseling.
• Part 1: Overview of Mapping-Enhanced Counseling Strategies -- Background and primer for using node-link mapping for individual and group work.
• Part 2: The Mapper’s Dozen -- Twelve multi-purpose guide map templates with examples of customization to tailor maps to treatment needs.
• Part 3: Case Studies with Maps -- Ideas for using maps to work with clients around issues identified as part of treatment planning.
• Appendix: Bibliography -- Bibliography of mapping research studies.
The Mapping-Enhanced Counseling: An Introduction manual may be freely used for personal, educational, research, and/or information purposes only. Permission is hereby granted to reproduce and distribute copies of content material (unless otherwise noted) for nonprofit educational and nonprofit library purposes, provided that copies are distributed at or below costs and that credit for author and source are included on each copy. No part of any material may be copied, downloaded, stored in a retrieval system, or redistributed for any commercial purpose without the expressed written permission of Texas Christian University.
Recommended Citation: Bartholomew, N. G., & Dansereau, D. F. (2008). Mapping-Enhanced Counseling: An Introduction. Fort Worth: Texas Christian University, Institute
of Behavioral Research. Available: the IBR Web site: www.ibr.tcu.edu.
The entire Mapping-Enhanced Counseling Introduction manual is available to download in Adobe® Acrobat® Portable Document Format (PDF) free of charge. Before starting the download process, we recommend you look over the following:
Item 1: Read Important PDF Information
will need the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader downloaded and installed. Click here to download a free PDF Reader.
Item 2: Look Over the Available File
The entire manual in 1 file:
PDF; 1MB / 74 pages (Cover, Table of Contents, Introduction, Parts 1-3, and the Appendix)